FINANCE & ACCOUNTING STAFF (MD Publikasi)
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- E-invoicing and invoice
- Familiar with MS Office application and accounting program
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of royalty reports, bank reconciliation, etc
- Able to prepare tax of 21 reports, tax of 23 reports, Final Income Tax Article 4 paragraph 2 (taxation), PPN report monthly
- Financial report: balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, costing, etc.
- Managing petty cash, handle cash withdrawals to banks and payment with cheque
- Candidate must at least Bachelor (S1) Degree in Accounting
- 1-year experience in the same position as Tax/Accounting Staff, knowing the basics of accounting and financial report preparation.
- Honest, Thorough, has strong analytical skills and be responsible
- Able to work both in a team and independently
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Internet)
- Experience form music / media / radio industry will be preferable
- Notice period ASAP
VISION & MISION
MD continues to produce soap operas based on the reality of life and other interesting stories that are full of meaning. The hope that can make the audience laugh or touched, come to feel the story that exists in every role and character that is served. MDs impressions are not solely produced for business and entertainment, but also for educating and giving moral messages to the audience.
Basically, MD intends to reach all levels of society of all ages with different levels of social life, because we believe every individual deserves quality entertainment.
We are here to provide it.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV