Indonesian citizen, born in 1986. She was appointed as the Corporate Secretary of PT MD Pictures Tbk based on the Decree of the Board of Directors No. SK-DIR-011/Corpsec/MDP/XI/2021 dated November 23, 2021. She earned Master’s Degree in Management from Universitas Gadjah Mada in 2020. Other past positions include Corporate Communication Supervisor at PT Infomedia Nusantara (2010-2013), External Communication Section Head at PT MNC Sky Vision Tbk (2013-2018), Corporate Secretary Section Head at PT MNC Vision Networks Tbk (2018-2021).
The Corporate Secretary is an organ in the organizational structure that acts as a liaison between issuers or public companies and external parties, including all stakeholders, in accordance with applicable regulations. In this regard, the Corporate Secretary keeps abreast of developments in external situations, such as macroeconomic conditions, market and capital market conditions, as well as developments in the prevailing laws and regulations. The establishment and preparation of the duties and responsibilities of the Corporate Secretary refers to the provisions in POJK No. 35/POJK.04/2014 concerning Corporate Secretary of Issuers or Public Companies.
Duties and Responsibilities of Corporate Secretary
In carrying out its function as a liaison officer for the Company, the Corporate Secretary has duties and responsibilities as follows:
- Carry out the role of information access for the Company’s stakeholders;
- Facilitate the meetings of the Shareholders, the Board of Commissioners, and the Board of Directors, in accordance with the provisions and the Articles of Association, as well as prepare reports and materials required at the meeting;
- Responsible for disseminating official information about the Company to stakeholders, as well as being a liaison officer with capital market authorities;
- Facilitate effective communication between the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors; as well as
- Prepare the Board of Directors meeting, including distributing agenda material before the meeting, organizing and coordinating the implementation of the GMS, Public Expose, roadshow, administering the process and storing documents, including the minutes of the Board of Directors meeting, share listing book, and agreements with other parties.