Internal Audit Unit Charter
The Company has made an Internal Audit Charter that has been completed by the Board of Commissioners and determined by the Board of Commissioners on March 28, 2018.
Based on the Decree of the Company’s Board of Directors. 027-DIR/Corpsec/MDP/0718 dated July 2, 2018 regarding the establishment and appointment of the Internal Audit Unit of the Company which has appointed the Internal Audit Unit to be:
Safril Hasibuan, currently the Chair person and Member of Internal Audit of PT MD Pictures Tbk based on the Directors Decree Number 012‑DIR/Corpsec/MDP/IV/18 dated April 16, 2018.
He has served as an Audit Manager at PT Bumi Wijaya Indorail in 2015-April 2018, in 2013-2015 served as Audit Assistant Manager of PT Dharma HenwaTbk, and in 2008–2013 served as Audit Supervisor at PT Bakrie Telecom, Tbk.
He obtained a Masters of Economics and Business Management at the University of Mercubuana and a Bachelor of Accounting at STEI in 2001
Internal Audit Unit is a work unit that carries out the internal audit function. The work of the Internal Audit Unit includes providing objective consultations and recommendations with the aim of increasing value and strengthening the Company’s operational system. This is carried out through a systematic approach, by evaluating and improving the effectiveness of the Company’s risk management, control and governance processes.
Duties and Responsibilities of Internal Audit Unit
Duties and responsibilities of Internal Audit Unit refer to the Company’s Internal Audit Unit Charter, including:
- Develop and implement an annual internal audit plan;
- Test and evaluate the implementation of internal control and risk management systems in accordance with company policies;
- Conduct audit and assessment of efficiency and effectiveness in the fields of finance, accounting, operations, human resources, marketing, information technology, and other activities;
- Provide suggestions for improvement and objective information on the audited activities at all levels of management;
- Prepare a report on audit results and submit the report to the President Director and the Board of Commissioners;
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the implementation of follow-up improvements that have been suggested;
- Cooperate with the Audit Committee;
- Develop a program to evaluate the quality of the internal audit activities that have been carried out; and
- Carry out special audit if necessary or other assignments according to the instructions of the President Director.